Thursday, March 6, 2008

~X~ Fix Your Eyes ~X~: Chapter Three

DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Chemical Romance.

Author's Note: "Feeling This" is still alive, don't worry. I'm just having a few technical problems.
While I'm pretty proud of "~X~Fix Your Eyes~X~", and I know that "Feeling This" is at a slightly lower quality (at least, I feel like it is). Still, I really like the second chapter of "Feeling This". So that'll be coming back really soon.
So now here's "~X~Fix Your Eyes~X~" once more.

Name: ~X~Fix Your Eyes~X~
Pairing: Frank/Gerard (My Chemical Romance)
Genre: Romance/Angst
Rating: PG-13

Chapter 3. Empty Bottles and Empty Beds
GERARD
I awoke that morning to birds singing outside the window. It was warm, even though summer had barely started. Smashed bottles littered the floor. Someone had dragged me to my bed and tucked me in. My head felt like someone had taken a knife to my brain.
On the night stand was a glass of water and two aspirin. I downed them, then picked up a note on Frankie’s pillow.
Gerard,
I went over to Ray’s. Take the aspirin and go back to sleep. Feel better.
I love you.
~Frankie
Tears welled up in my eyes. “What kind of bastard am I?” I whispered under my breath. I was so happy that no one was there to tell me.
The only person that wouldn’t say “A sick one” was Frankie. And, as usual, I’d shoved him away.
I wrapped myself up and whimpered, barely holding back the tears that pushed at my eyelids. What had I done?


Author's Note: Again, reeeaaally short. It's needed for the story, though.
Send me to you friends, do it! DO IT!!!

No comments: