Thursday, June 12, 2008

So Sorry

Okay, guys. I know I haven't been posting a lot, and believe me, I'm sorry. I've been really busy planning for a convention and a drag fashion show, and I've been taking care of stuff around the house. And I've been getting a lot of requests - thank you LORD - and I've been working on those as well. Hopefully I'll post my CATS fanfic for Laocoons soon.
The only thing is - the formatting on my computer is, like, WOW MESSED UP. So I'm going to try and fix it. If I can't, I have to make stuff look different on here, and if you know how obsessive I am, you'll know that that is a huge problem for me.
So, I'm really, really sorry, especially to Zach. (I miss you, and I can't wait to talk to you.) I know I keep saying I'll update, and I mean it, I really will.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's just amazing that you're doing this for us! I don't care if I have to wait three months, you know. It's just the thought that makes me all excited! You, ahem... roxxorz.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for it to be ready.


How'd the show go?