Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feeling This: Chapter Seven

DISCLAIMER: I do not own blink_182, Angels and Airwaves, or +44.
Author's Note: Hey HEY hey.
So here's the deal: I'm writing a lot of fics right now, and they should be done soon. I've got Moody/Riddle, Bill/Indy, Lockhart/Hermione, Ginny/Peeves, a real-life fic, Crabbe/Ron, and little surprise for some Harry Potter buddies of mine. I miss you, Zach. And I saw Tropic Thunder 3 times.
Here's a little mo' Feeling This until I get the sequel written up. This is the last chapter.

Name: Feeling This
Pairing: Mark/Tom (blink_182)
Genre: Romance, AU
Rating: PG-13

Chapter 7: Carry Me Home

"Fuck, Tom, could you hurry up?" Mark snapped as Tom attempted to pick the lock. "I have no clue when his parents are gonna get home."
"Shut the fuck up," Tom hissed. "Who said to always carry a bobby pin in your wallet?"
"I cannot even fucking believe that's become useful to me," Mark admitted. "Ah, well. At least aliens aren't real."
Tom whipped around and slapped Mark's shoulder. "You ignorant wench! Haven't you seen the UFOs?"
"Oh, blow it out your ass. Now jimmy the lock. No, don't wiggle, jimmy."
"Jimmying is wiggling, you cockbite."
"No it isn't! Jimmying is jimmying! What you're doing is wiggling!"
"I am not wiggling."
"That is a blatant wiggle, Thomas Delonge."
The lock clicked and Tom opened the door, smirking at Mark. "I told yo I was jimmying."
They tip-toed into the house, whispering frantically to each other to be quiet. Finally, Mark straightened up and said, "Dude. There's nobody else here. Why are we being quiet?"
They then proceeded to whoop loudly and jump on all the furniture they could find.
After a half hour of making as much noise as possible and probably breaking some expensive shit, they skipped up the stairs to Travis's room.
"This is fucking weird," Mark said, staring in. It was so spotless he didn't want to enter - it seemed like it should have ropes around it, like at a museum.
"I know." Tom nervously stuck a foot in. When no rabid half-breed wolf/cougars came out to dismember him, he walked in.
They looked around for the song, in hopes that it was lying out in the open. The last thing they wanted to do was mess up the perfect room.
The room was bland. There were no posters. No TV. No anything for entertainment but educational books (usually with a Christian theme). The walls were gray, as was the perfectly made bed and the spotless carpet that looked new. Finally, Mark and Tom looked at each other, said "Fuck this shit", and began ripping everything apart. Mark opened all the drawers and dug through them, throwing things on the floor. Tom pulled books off the bookshelves and discarded them randomly. Finally, at their wits' ends, Tom found the song under Travis's pillow.
"Awesome." Mark picked up his jacket, which he's tossed on the floor. "Let's go, Tom."
There was no answer.
"Tom?"
Mark turned to see Tom sitting on Travis's bed, hand over his eyes and shaking.
Tom was crying.
"Tom, what happened?" Mark gaped, running to his side and enveloping him in a strong hug.
"This s-song," Tom gasped, trying to regain control. "A-About his p-p-parents splitting u-up..."
Mark read it over his shoulder and stroked Tom's hair. "That is how it feels, you know."
Tom nodded. "B-But Trav already h-h-has enough sh-shit to deal w-with."
"I know," Mark whispered, giving Tom a soft kiss on the cheek.
"Get ready for action."
Tom turned to Mark and pulled him in abruptly. Their lips touched quickly and then Tom withdrew, throwing Mark away and curling up into a ball.
Mark touched his lips in shock. "Tom? Hey, what are you doing?
The ball that was Tom replied, "I'm bracing myself. Aren't you gonna hit me?"
Mark pulled Tom's arms away from his face and kissed him roughly on the mouth. Tom grabbed onto Mark's shoulders in surprise.
Mark grabbed Tom's thigh and pulled his leg up, forcing Tom backwards onto the bed. Mark couldn't stop kissing him - his mouth, his jaw, his neck, his collarbone. Everything was free game.
Tom tugged Mark's hair urgently, kissing him on the lips once more. Mark's lips parted, and their tongues rolled around each other's, battling for dominance. Mark shoved a hand up Tom's shirt and pulled it off, throwing it to the floor. He did the same with his own. The skin-to-skin contact was electrifying.
"I've got no regret right now
(I'm feeling this)
The air is so cold and low
(I'm feeling this)
Let me go in your room
(I'm feeling this)
I wanna take off your clothes
(I'm feeling this)
Show me the way to bed
(I'm feeling this)
Show me the way you move
(I'm feeling this)
Fuck it, it's such a blur
(I'm feeling this)
I love all the things you do."
Mark ran a hand over Tom's thigh, and Tom slung his leg over Mark's back. They rolled over, Tom straddling Mark, Mark between Tom's thighs, and back again. Mark half-hoped that Tom could feel the bulge growing in his jeans, and he half-hoped he didn't. He liked where they were, but was a little scared of what could happen.
Tom was sitting on top of Mark, kissing Mark's neck when he said it.
"I love you, Mark."
Mark's entire body went rigid. Tom pulled back, looking frightened.
Mark grabbed Tom's forearms and rolled on top of him, holding him as close as possible.
"Love you too, Tommy."

Author's Note: And Alli said LET THERE BE BOY LOVE! Comments are appreciated.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Aw. Cute ending.


I like how you put in the song. I miss you too, Alli. How was the movie? I saw Step Bros twice. I can't wait for the sequil.


You pick subjects for the IRL fic?